We are happy to announce that Brighton Suites is opening back up at LIMITED CAPACITY on Friday, June 5th!
We have worked diligently over the past few months to prepare for this day! The safety and health of our guests and staff have always been top priority here at Brighton Suites. Rest assured, COVID 19 cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place so you can feel confident and enjoy your stay!
While we want you to enjoy your stay, please understand that our processes and services have changed for the protection of our guests and staff, due to COVID 19.
To help you prepare for your stay, a list of service changes and important details are below:
As we navigate the COVID-19 situation, we are taking extra precautions while welcoming guests back to our hotel. This means we have modified normal services to ensure everyone’s safety.
We want all our guests to enjoy their stay while following the below safety requirements:
- A face mask is required outside your room while on property.
- Please remain 6 ft apart from other guests not in your family, as well as hotel guests.
- Although we love to see our guests, we are working to limit interactions. Phone calls to our staff are encouraged whenever possible.
- Please refrain from large group gatherings in hotel common areas.
- We have hand sanitizer stations in all of our common areas for guest use.
- We encourage using the stairs when possible. When using the elevator, we limit to no more than two people in the elevator at one time (unless guests are from the same household).
Room cleaning – upon request only
- Please contact the front desk if you would like your room cleaned during your stay
You will be contacted prior to cleaning to ensure that you are not in the room at the time of cleaning
- Please remove personal items from areas that need cleaning – housekeeping will not clean areas where personal items are present.
- Please call the front desk and a sanitized basket with fresh amenities will be placed outside your door.
- Please note: your room is stocked with several pillows. Additional pillow requests are discontinued during this time
Beach Chair & Towel Service
This station is located outside the lobby
- These are complimentary and available for your trip to the beach!
- Please place your request with the service agent at the station.
- He/she will place them in a designated area for you to pick-up.
- Returning chairs– please place your chairs in the designated area upon return so they can be properly disinfected
- Returning towels – please place in the bin labeled “dirty towels” so they can be transported for proper disinfection/cleaning